Top

Monday, December 16, 2013

To turn automatic game updates on or off hp computer Support Man



Day game updates are harm.You can also set Windows to automatically install recommended updates, which can address non-critical problems and help enhance your computing experience.
I am currently stuck with my iPhone as my Internet for a while, but I still wish to stay online mode in Steam because of achievements and friends etc - however, games will autoupdate even when I have turned that function off in their settings; eating up my pathetic 1.5gig a month limit.

Is there a proper way to insure there will be no unexpected updates while still staying in online mode? I can accept Steam Client Updates... but damn!

PS. This really does suck. Borderlands started up an update which I stopped of course. Its 250+ mb so I can't play the bloody game til I've sorted broadband. As it happens, can you cancel update status completly in order to revert to playable state?
*Click to open Games.
Click Options.
Click either Automatically check online for updates and news, then notify me when they're available or Never check online for updates or news; I'll do this manually.
*Click OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Right